What is a 504 Plan?
A 504 plan is an educational plan based on the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that may be written for students who have identified medical or mental impairments which negatively impact a major life activity and can be accommodated in the regular classroom. The Plan is written in conjunction with a school team, the classroom teacher, parent(s) and the student.
Please contact your Building Principal if you have questions regarding a 504 Plan.
- Currier - Kellie Barros - (630) 293-6600
- Gary - Amie Correa - (630) 293-6010
- Indian Knoll - Jackie Campos - (630) 293-6020
- Pioneer - Kathy Grogan - (630) 293-6040
- Turner - Maurice McDavid - (630) 293-6050
- Wegner - Jamee Kenney - (630) 293-6400
- Leman Middle School - Maggie Lay - (630) 293-6060