Statement of Professionalism
D33 aspires to be a district that represents the best of our profession. All District 33 employees are expected to maintain high standards in their professional relationships, to demonstrate integrity and honesty, to be considerate and cooperative and to maintain professional and appropriate relationships with students, parents, staff members, and others. Our actions and appearance contribute to how we are perceived in the local community and professional circles. Please be mindful of this as we interact with others in and out of the district and in social media.
At District 33, YOU CAN BE... Transformational, Innovative, Empowering, Inspirational, Student Centered, An Agent for Crossing Bridges, A Role Model, The Difference in a Child's Life and a Key to Our Student's Future. Be a Leader in Education!
AT WEST CHICAGO DISTRICT 33 WE:
- Hold high expectations for our district community to ensure student growth, achievement and positive behaviors.
- Build and cultivate trusting relationships within our district community.
- Build two-way communication that is clear, accurate and transparent to build trust, responsibility and accountability.
- Actively engage students, staff, families and the community to partner with one another to ensure each child's development.
- Use valid data and information to guide core instruction, plan for interventions and promote enrichment/acceleration.
Equal Employment Opportunities
West Chicago Elementary School District 33, DuPage County, Illinois, provides equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, marital status, arrest record, military status or unfavorable military discharge, citizenship status provided the individual is authorized to work in the United States, use of lawful products while not at work, being a victim of domestic or sexual violence, physical or mental handicap or disability if otherwise able to perfrom the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodations, or other legally protected categories.