GATE Parent Advisory Committee
The committee discusses the program developments and provides input and feedback, as well as planning programs and activities for families.
Committee Members: Parents/guardians of students in the GATE program, gifted specialists, and administrators.
Programs and Activities:
- Plan events for families of GATE students
- Guest speakers and presenters in the field of gifted and talented education
Frequency: Three times a year plus family social events
2023-2024 Meeting Dates:
- October 25th (6:00-7:00 pm- Virtual)
- January 31st (6:00-7:00 pm- Virtual)
- May 29th (6:00-7:00 pm- Virtual)
- Family Social Events TBD
Contact Person: Whitnie Del Toro, Asst. Director of Teaching and Learning, [email protected] or 630.293.6000 x1213