Parenting is hard work!
In the first few years, children learn more and at a faster pace than at any other time in life. 85% of brain development happens before age 3 and you help shape your child’s future through the kinds of experiences you provide. Your baby was born to learn and as a parent, you are your child’s first teacher.The Birth to Three Program in School District 33 is a Baby TALK Program. The program focuses on:
- Parent-child Interactions and the parent-child relationship
- Parenting topics that are important to you such as behavior, potty-training, and sleep
- Family Well Being and Connections to Resources
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- Fun and educational activities in your home on a flexible schedule that meets your needs
- Playgroups for infants and toddlers with their parents in the community
- Groups for expecting mothers
- Field trips and family events
- Community School events such as Zumba, Family Game Night, Parenting Education Classes, English classes
ACERCA DE NUESTRO PROGRAMA
- Actividades educacionales y divertidas en su hogar en un horario flexible que le convenga.
- Grupos para bebés y niños con sus padres en la comunidad.
- Grupos para mujeres embarazadas
- Viajes y eventos familiares
- Eventos de Escuela Comunitaria como Zumba, Noche Familiar de juegos, clases de inglés, clases para padres