District 33 is excited to participate in The Move with the Mayor Challenge, a six-city campaign that asks citizens to take steps to improve their health by walking during the month of September.
Join your school community and neighbors in a “Move with the Mayor” 30 minute walk. See schedule below.
Walks will be on Saturdays in September:
8:30am - gather and register FREE
9:00am - walk begins
- Location: Pioneer School – 615 Kenwood Ave.
- Schools Participating: Pioneer
- Location: Currier School - 800 Gary's Mills Rd.
- Schools Participating: Currier, Gary, ELC (All Locations), Project HOPE
- Location: Turner School - 750 Ingalton Ave.
Schools Participating: Turner, Indian Knoll, & Wegner Schools