district header logo
Our School
 
Pioneer School opened in 1971. It was named after the Pioneer, one of the first of three locomotive engines owned by the Galena and Chicago Union Railroad, the first railroad in operation in Illinois. It first arrived in this area in 1849. The Pioneer is now on permanent exhibit at the Chicago Historical Museum.
© 2015 West Chicago School District 33 | 312 East Forest Avenue, West Chicago, IL 60185 | Phone: 630.293.6000