district header logo
Our School
 
John B. Turner School opened in 1953 and was named after Turner, a railroad executive for the Galena and Chicago Union Railroad. He was an early benefactor of the community and donated land for one of the first schools. The second plat of land (which would eventually become West Chicago) was called Turner in honor of his contributions.
© 2015 West Chicago School District 33 | 312 East Forest Avenue, West Chicago, IL 60185 | Phone: 630.293.6000