ESSA - Including provisions that apply to all member programs
2) Title I, Part A - Improving the academic achievement of the disadvantaged
3) Title II, Part A - Preparing, training, and recruiting high-quality teachers, principals, and other school leaders
4) Title IV, Part A - Student support and academic enrichment
Title I, Part A - The purpose of this title is to provide all children significant opportunity to receive a fair, equitable, and high-quality education, and to close educational achievement gaps.
Title II, Part A - provide grants to State educational agencies and subrants to local educational agencies to:
1) increase student achievement consistent with the challenging State academic standards;
2) improve the quality and effectiveness of teachers, principals, and other school leaders;
3) increase the number of teachers, principals, and other school leaders who are effective in improving student academic achievement in school; and provide low-income and minority students greater access to effective teachers, principals, and other school leaders.
Title IV, Part A - to improve students' academic achievement by increasing the capacity of states, local education agencies, school and local communities to: 1) provide all students with access to a well-rounded education; 2) improve school conditions for student learning; and 3) improve the use of technology in order to improve the academic achievement and digital literacy of all students.