(Revised November 6, 2014)
- Make decisions according to what is best for ALL District 33 students.
- Respect staff and other board members and their opinions.
- Be willing to see things from the eyes of seven (7) people, not just one (1).
- Allow everyone to complete their thoughts.
- Commit to shared leadership.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Adhere to our belief in our students' full potential and successful future.
West Chicago School District 33 uses CloudFlare as part of our web hosting suite. In an effort to prevent unwanted spam, CloudFlare "protects" email addresses. In order to share the email addresses of our board members, we have to replace the @ sign with (@). Please make that necessary change when attempting to contact the members of the District 33 Board of Education. We apologize for any inconvenience.