Our School

Arvilla Currier School opened at the start of the 1994 school year. It is located near the old Gary’s Mill School site. It is named after Arvilla Currier, who was one of the first teachers in what would become West Chicago. She taught at Gary’s Mill School in 1854.


© 2015 West Chicago School District 33 | 312 East Forest Avenue, West Chicago, IL 60185 | Phone: 630.293.6000
Quick-Edit Login