The forms in the registration packet need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian. Register your student even if you think you are going to move.
Registration Packets are due on April 13, 2018
- 6th and 7th grade students can return packets to the Middle School office
- 5th graders must return packets to your Elementary School secretary by April 13, 2018
Please make checks payable to WCSD33. If payment is not enclosed, please include a note regarding your method of payment. Registration is not considered complete until payment or payment arrangement is complete.
Physicals and Immunizations and Dental Examination Requirements
· All incoming 6th grade students must have a valid physical within the last year and completed immunization records in order to be allowed to come to school.
· All incoming 6th grade students must have a completed dental examination on file by May 15, 2019.
· 7th and 8th grade students do not need a physical unless you plan on playing a sport. Sports physicals may be turned in anytime.
Important Dates to Remember:
5th Grade Transition Days:
· Parent Open House - Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:30-8:00pm
· 5th Grade Step-Up Days – Leman Middle School is planning dates for 5th grade students to come to LMS to meet 6th grade teachers and do a tour of the school. Dates to be announced later.
Schedule Pick-Up and Walk Your Schedule Days:
· All Grades Information Coming
6th grade students without physicals will not be allowed to get a schedule.
Note: If you are unable to pick-up on these days you will be given your schedule on the first day of school.
LMS will be distributing items like: gym uniforms, locks, student planners, and other items on the first day of school.
Office hours will be available at LMS during the month of August for parents who did not complete registration by June 2018. Families are welcome to submit registration paperwork to the Educational Service Center (ESC) 312 E. Forest Avenue throughout the summer. Please call the ESC (630) 293-6000 for summer business hours.
IMPORTANT: If your address has changed since June 2018, you will need to complete and submit verification of residency form.
If you have any questions, please contact the LMS office at (630) 293-6060 or visit http://lms.wego33.org/.