Welcome to the Department of Human Resources webpage, created to provide important information and resources to prospective, current, and retired employees.
The primary responsibility of the Department of Human Resources is to recruit, develop and retain the highest quality permanent and substitute staff to support student learning.
The Department of Human Resources
- serves as the initial contact for job applicants and a resource for new hires
- assures employees are properly certified or licensed and NCLB compliant
- coordinates annual enrollment and staffing projections
- administers employment contracts and work calendars
- maintains personnel records and performance evaluations
- implements collective bargaining agreements and labor relations
- facilitates policy development and job description revisions
Department of Human Resources Goals and Progress
For more information about departmental goals for the 2013-2014 school year please click here. Goals will be updated on a quarterly schedule to reflect progress toward completion.
Angelica Romano, Director of Human Resources
Alyson Robbins, Executive Secretary
- Annual Notifications of Employment
- Employee Attendance / Aesop System Administrator
- Personnel Records
- Substitute recruitment and placement
In collaboration with the Business Office, Cheryl Mizak, Accounts Payable and Human Resources Clerk, is also available to assist employees
- New employee processing